Overdue invoices: How can I place new orders again?
Are you unable to place orders due to unpaid invoices on your Elements account? Here's why and what you can do to regain access to your account.
Why am I locked out?
If you’re trying to place a new order but see an ‘overdue invoice warning’, it means at least one invoice is unpaid and overdue.
How do I find the outstanding invoice(s)?
- Login to your Elements account.
- Click the 'gear icon' (top right).
- Go to Invoices.
- Look for invoices with the Status as ‘UNPAID’.
Before you can place any new orders, you’ll need to make full payment of any overdue invoices and the money land in our bank account.
What’s the quickest way to place orders again?
Pay by credit/debit card
- Click on the link in the ‘Invoice’ column e.g. INV-1234.
- Click the big green ‘PAY NOW’ button (top left).
Set up a Direct Debit
- Click here to set up Direct Debit. Questions? Learn more.
- Contact us after it's set up and we'll unlock your account.
Pay via bank transfer
- Bank: HSBC | Sort Code: 40-35-19 | Account Number: 01744275
- Include the INV number e.g. INV-2345 in your payment reference to avoid issues.
- If your payment is to settle more than one invoice, please include all INV numbers in your payment reference e.g. INV-2345/2356/2367.