How does payment via credit/debit card work?
Are you looking for more info on how payment via credit/debit card works? This article contains all you need to know!
- Ideal for occasional and one-off clients wanting to automate payments.
- Pay for your order at the point the order is placed.
- Perfect if you want to pay for each order separately.
- Get a separate invoice for each order once it's complete.
What are the benefits?
- Enter your card details just one time, not every time you order.
- Less admin work for you as payments are automatic.
- No payment reminders or risk of overdue invoices.
How do I add a card to my Elements account?
- Login to your Elements account.
- Go to My account > Payment method.
- Select ‘Credit or debit card (Pay as you go)' and click Save.
- In the 'Add card' section, enter your payment card details.
What currency can I pay in?
We accept payment in £GBP, €EUR and $USD.
NOTE: We cannot accept $AUD for credit/debit card payments but we can accept $AUD for Direct Debit payments.
If you're from a country with a different currency then you’ll be billed in £GBP and your bank will charge a small currency conversion fee. Please contact your bank for the specific costs of conversion.
When do you collect payment?
Your card is charged at the point you place the order. The payment status may show as PROCESSING on your Invoices page for up to 10 days - this is normal.
Will an order amendment trigger more charges?
Only if the order price changes due to an amendment request for an 'Add-on' that was not in the original order or more files are added to the order, then another payment will be collected for the cost of the additional work.
Will I get an invoice?
Yes, the invoice will be sent to you at the point the order is completed. All your invoices can also be found in My account > Invoices.
What will show on my bank/card statement?
ELEMENTS PROPERTY. (Please be aware, for some banks, it may show STRIPE).
What types of card do you accept?
Visa and Mastercard.
How do I check if I’ve added a card?
From here you can add more cards, or delete cards from your Elements account...
Do I need to add a card for each Elements account?
Yes. If you are a multi-branch agency with separate Elements accounts for each branch, then a card needs to be added to each account - you can use the same card.
Can you collect payment for old invoices?
Yes. We can collect payment for invoices raised before the card was added. If you have old outstanding invoices, no further payment action is required from you.