What's the problem with Internet Explorer?
Are you trying to create an account, place an order or login to the Elements system but are unable to? In most cases, it’s because you’re using Internet Explorer.
Are you experiencing any of these issues?
- Nothing happens when you click a button.
- Images go missing from your orders.
- You click a button but the screen jumps around to a different part of the page.
- You can’t drag files into the order page.
What's going on?
If you were to look under the hood of Internet Explorer, you would see cobwebs enveloping its code. Its ancient ways are not well suited for modern web browsing.
Microsoft have now replaced Internet Explorer with a brand new browser called Edge.
What should I do?
- Use Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft Edge and everything will work just fine.
How do I find out what browser I'm using?
Visit https://whatbrowser.org/. If it says ‘Internet Explorer’ then you know what to do!