How do I request an amendment on a completed order?
Have you received an order back from us but something is not quite right? Just let us know what needs to be changed by submitting an amendment request.
How do I request an amendment?
- Login to the Elements system.
- Go to My orders.
- Hover over the ‘Action button’ on the order.
- Click ‘Request an amendment’.
- Tell us in as much detail as possible what needs changing.
- If you need to send a new file e.g. a new image or an updated floorplan, email this to email@example.com and include the order number in the subject.
Will you let me know when the amendments are done?
Yes. We’ll send you an email to let you know when the amendments are complete. You’ll need to download the zip file again which will contain your amended files.
For amended Video Slideshows, we’ll send you a brand new link.
For amended Metropix floorplan orders, we’ll send you a brand new Metropix URL and reference number in the Metropix.txt file.
What if I still need more amendments?
If the order is still not quite right, please submit another amendment request.
Are there any additional charges for amendments?
There are no additional charges for amendments unless you have asked us to perform object removal on an image that was not requested in the original order. In this case, we’ll update the cost accordingly.
What if the amendment is for object removal?
- When asked 'Does this amendment involve object removal?' Select 'Yes'.
- If the amendment is for images we've already removed objects from the image(s), select 'Existing images with object removal already done’.
- If this is the first request for object removal on the image(s), enter your instructions in ‘Further images requiring object removal?’.