How does your free trial work?
Interested in checking out our no-obligation free trial? You get 3 free orders! Here's more on how it works.
Who is eligible for a free trial?
Business and property professionals who regularly market property, these include...
- Estate or letting agents
- EPC assessors
- Property photographers
- Floorplan providers
Individual house sellers and landlords are not eligible for a free trial.
What can I use my free orders for?
Mix and match your 3 free orders across the following services...
- Image Enhancement: A set of images for one property (up to 24 images).
- Floorplan Conversion: A floorplan for one property, upload up to 5 sketch files.
- Video Slideshow: A video for a single property.
What if we have multiple branches?
As long as each branch signs up for an Elements account with a unique address, each can benefit from our free trial.
Any limitations of the free trial?
- The 3 free orders are valid for 30 days, so use them or lose them!
- Object removal on images is capped to 2 images per order (rather than 5).
- Floorplans for 8 bed+ homes or complex commercial buildings not permitted.
What happens after the free trial?
The next time you go to place an order you'll be prompted to set up a payment method, after doing so simply place orders as you did during the trial.
To learn about billing, see How does billing work?
If you decide we're not for you, you can keep all your files and we go our separate ways. Your Elements account will remain active for at least 1 year.
How do I get started?
Create your account here to try us out with no credit card, contracts or time limits!