Why am I seeing 'Oops! Invalid payment method'?
Are you trying to place an order but you see a message 'Oops! Invalid payment method?'
Why am I seeing this?
We're making changes to the way we collect payment. We're moving away from '30 day payment terms' where invoices are paid 'manually' by bank transfer or credit/debit card.
If you have previously paid invoices like this and you don't have an alternative payment method in place, that's why you're seeing this message.
What should I do?
Before you can place a new order, you'll need to set up a different way of making payments; either by setting up a Direct Debit or by adding a credit/debit card to your Elements account. For more info on these, see What payment methods are available?
- Login to your Elements account.
- Click the 'gear icon' (top right).
- Go to Billing.
- In 'How do you want to pay?' make your selection and click the blue button.
- A new browser tab will open where you should set up the new payment method.
- IMPORTANT: Back in the Billing page, be sure to click 'Save changes'.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 808 1616.