How do I transfer images from my mobile device to my computer?
Have you taken some shots on your iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device and need to transfer them to your computer for uploading to Elements?
Via AirDrop (Apple only)
AirDrop is the best way to transfer files if you use an iPhone/iPad and iMac. Learn more about setting up AirDrop.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Go to Albums > All Photos.
- Tap Select (top right).
- Select all the images required.
- Tap the Share icon (bottom left).
- Select Airdrop, and choose the device to send the files to.
- The full resolution images will appear in the Downloads folder on your Apple computer.
Via WeTransfer on mobile (Any device or computer)
WeTransfer is a handy and free service to transfer files from any mobile device to a computer. Learn more about WeTransfer.
- On your phone or tablet, go to wetransfer.com.
- Tap Send a file button.
- Tap + and select Photo Library.
- Select your property photos.
- Next, select Send an email.
- Next, in Email to and Your email enter your email address (it's ok if these are both the same).
- Tap Transfer.
- Verify your email address (if asked).
- Check your email and click the Get your files button.
- In the browser window that opens, click Download.
- The full resolution files will appear in your Downloads folder on your computer.