Object removal: What can/can't be removed from images?
Here's what is and isn't possible when it comes to removing objects from your property images in an Image Enhancement order.
What can be removed?
In general, we can remove most things, here are the most common requests...
- Wheelie bins
- Mess and clutter e.g. rubbish, kitchen pots, toys or piles of clothes etc
- Family photos
- Competitors boards
- Adverse weather e.g. sun flares, puddles or raindrops on the lens
- Shadows or reflections of the photographer
What can't be removed?
- Vehicles that cover 'the majority' of an image
- Another company's logo/watermark
- Property damage e.g. structural cracks, mould, missing roof tiles etc*
- Stains on walls or carpets*
- Lamp posts*
- Power lines*
- Telephone poles/lines*
- Parking signage*
- Manhole covers or drains*