What's the best way to set up my Direct Debit?
Looking to set up a Direct Debit? Here's a few guidelines to follow wherever you can. Before we dive in, you may also want to see How does payment via Direct Debit work?
Use the same email (if possible)
We strongly recommend using the same email as your main Elements login email.
If you can't, not to worry. Just be sure to enter the email used to set up your Direct Debit when prompted in your Elements account.
Got separate Elements accounts for each branch? Then a separate Direct Debit needs to be set up for each. Please bear in mind the following...
- Select the option to use a company name.
- Enter your company name AND city/local e.g. Awesome Agents, Nottingham
- A unique email must be used for each Direct Debit, so something like email@example.com cannot be used for all branches.
- Use an email unique to each branch, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org etc.
- Use the specific address for the branch you're setting up the Direct Debit for.
Ready to set up a Direct Debit?
Click here > Set up a Direct Debit now.
Please email email@example.com or call 0330 808 1616, we'd be more than happy to help get you set up correctly :)