What edits are done on 360 degree images?
Got some 360-degree property shots for our Image Enhancement treatment? Here's what edits can and can't be done.
What edits can be done?
- Blue sky (we have to use a clear sky with no clouds)
- Exposure correction
- Shadow lift
- Colour balance
- Blurring vehicle number plates (if required)
- Object removal (if requested)
What edits can't be done?
Due to the 'warping effect' of a 360 image, the following edits are not suitable...
- Lens correction
- Cropping of any kind
- Adding your logo as a watermark
- Resizing (enhanced images will be returned at the original size)
- Modifying and stitching ends of images together
Any additional costs?
No. Even though this is an Add-on, there is no additional charge.
How do I order a 360 edit?