We're a multi-branch agency, should each office have its own account?
Are you a multi-branch agency wondering if it’s better to have a single Elements account for all your branches to use or separate accounts for each? This article will help you decide what's right for you.
It’s completely up to you! But we'd suggest it's better to have a separate account for each branch, that’s what the majority of our multi-branch clients do. Here’s a few things to consider…
One central account
- One set of login details that should be shared with everyone.
- One monthly invoice for all orders placed through the account.
- More steps involved in separating order email notifications to different people/branches.
- Free trial limited to one account.
Separate account for each branch
- Separate login details for each branch’s account.
- Separate monthly invoices for each branch’s orders.
- Easier to separate emial order notifications.
- Each branch gets a free trial.