We're a multi-branch agency, should each office have its own account?
Wondering what the key differences are between having several separate Elements accounts vs one central shared Elements account?
- Separate login details for each account.
- Separate monthly invoices for the orders on each account.
- Easier to separate email order notifications.
- Each account can add the same billing contact for central payment processing.
- Each account gets a free trial.
One central shared account
- One set of login details that should be shared with everyone.
- One monthly invoice for all orders placed through the account.
- More steps involved in separating order email notifications to different people.
- Free trial limited to one account.
We would suggest it is better to have a separate account for each office, that’s what the vast majority of our multi-branch clients do.
How do I get started?
Create your account here to try us out with no credit card, contracts or time limits!