How do I set my clients preferences?
Are you a property pro supplying your services to several estate agent clients? This article is all about setting up your client's preferences within your Elements account.
- Login to your Elements account.
- Click the 'gear icon' (top right corner).
- Go to the My clients section.
- Add or update your client's preferences.
- Click the button ‘Add new client’ or 'Save client'.
What preferences can I save?
The following things can be saved to your client's profile. When you come to place an order, simply select who it's for from a dropdown on the new order page and we'll prepare the order in accordance with their specific settings and preferences. You can update these anytime.
- Company name
- City and region
- Image edit style
- Watermark position
Floorplan Sketch Conversion
- What information is shown (floor areas, room names and measurements)
- Set black & white or colour floorplans as default
- Custom colours for walls, room fill and text
- Logo/watermark style and position
- Disclaimer text
- Preferred file type for receiving completed floorplans
- Whether the client want’s Metropix floorplans
- Theme colour
- Phone number and email to display
- What to show on the final frame
- Default music
My client's section not showing?
If you can’t see the My clients section, please contact us and we'll activate this for your account.