How do I change my settings?
Are you wondering how to change the settings of your account? This article covers everything you can customise.
- Login to your Elements account.
- Click the 'gear icon' (top right corner).
- In My account, select the section you want to change something.
What settings can I change?
You can customise various settings and preferences relating to your account, billing and the services you order from us.
- Your name
- Company name
Custom file upload
- Upload/delete your logo
- Upload/delete your office photo
- Upload/delete your team photo
- Learn more about uploading a logo file.
- Add/remove contacts to receive email notifications about orders
- Change from sending notifications to ALL contacts or to just ONE
- Learn more about customising who receives order emails.
- This section is only available to property pros supplying services to agents.
- Add your estate and letting agent clients and set their custom preferences.
- Learn more about setting your client’s preferences.
Image Enhancement settings
- Set your preferred Edit style to Vibrant or Soft
- Turn the Watermark on or off (and adjust its position)
- Learn more about customising your image edits.
Floorplan Sketch Conversion settings
- Set the default way we produce floorplans to AutoCAD or Metropix
- Set who’s Metropix account we should use (yours/your clients or ours)
- Set plans to be black and white or colour for Metropix orders
- Set what file types we send completed floorplans in
- Set plans to be black and white or colour for AutoCAD orders
- Change colours of walls, room fill and text for AutoCAD orders
- Set the default info to be shown on a plan for AutoCAD orders
- Set the way your logo is shown and in what position for AutoCAD orders
- Set your default disclaimer text for AutoCAD orders
- Learn more about customising your floorplans.
Video Slideshow settings
- Set your default theme colour
- Set the phone number and email address shown on the final frame
- Set what is shown on the final frame e.g. property, office or team photo
- Learn more about customising your videos.