We’re a hybrid agency, should each Sales Manager have their own account?
Are you a hybrid agency wondering if it’s better to have a single Elements account for all your Sales Managers to use or separate accounts for each? This article will help you decide what's right for you.
It’s completely up to you, but we would suggest it is better to have a separate account for each Sales Manager, that’s what the majority of our hybrid clients do. Here’s a few things to consider…
One central account
- One set of login details that should be shared with everyone.
- One monthly invoice for all orders placed through the account.
- More steps involved in separating order email notifications to different people.
- Free trial limited to one account.
Separate account for each Sales Manager
- Separate login details for each Sales Manager’s account.
- Separate monthly invoices for each Sales Manager’s orders.
- Easier to separate emial order notifications.
- Each Sales Manager gets a free trial.