How does Image Enhancement work?
Are you wondering how our Image Enhancement service works? Here’s everything you need to know about how we professionally boost the appeal of your property photos!
What is Image Enhancement?
It's our handy service for professionally editing your property photos in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. You take the shots, we enhance them.
What edits do you perform?
- Adding a blue sky to external shots
- Boosting the vibrancy of colours
- Lifting dark shadows
- Straightening and cropping wonky images
- Sharpening clarity
- Blurring vehicle number places (if required)
- Lens correction on internal images (if suitable)
- Adding your logo as a watermark (optional)
- Object removal (optional - additional charges apply)
- Green grass replacement (optional - additional charges apply)
Learn more about the edits we perform on your images.
What customisation is available?
We offer two different styles of edit to suit your personal taste or brand; vibrant or soft. We can also include your logo as a watermark to personalise and protect your images.
Who is it for?
Any agent or property pro who values the importance of stunning images but who doesn't want to do the editing themselves or to pay a photographer.
How do I place an order?
- Create or login to your Elements account.
- Upload your images.
- We'll maximise their appeal in just a few hours.
How long does it take?
We aim for a turnaround of 3 hours or less. Allow a little longer for more complex edits involving object removal. Learn more.
How much does it cost?
We charge per set of images, not per image. Pricing starts at £6.95 + VAT for a set of 8 images. Learn more.
Can I see some before and after examples?
Check out some before and afters here.
Why should I be enhancing my photos?
- Give the people what they expect! High quality images are expected from a quality agency.
- Stand out from your competitors with beautifully enhanced property photos.
- Win more instructions (from agents who don’t care about their images).
Why should I use Elements?
- Rapid turnaround times averaging just 3 hours.
- We’re experts in enhancing photos in Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom.
- 24/7 operating hours so you can place orders any time of day.
- Excellent customer service with email, chat and telephone support.
Beautiful and easy-to-use file sharing system.
- We're loved by our clients! See what they say about us.
Want to learn more about our values and the Elements way?
Can I try it for free?
Absolutely! We offer a free trial to agents and suppliers. Create an account and you get 3 FREE orders. Upload up to 24 images in each order! You can use your free orders on any of our services. There’s no time limit and no obligation after the trial.
How do I sign up?
Dead easy. Click here to create your account.
What happens after the free trial?
If you wish to continue using us great! We’re here whenever you need us, whether you need help with 1 order each month or 100!
Simply set up a Direct Debit to pay monthly, or add a credit/debit card to pay for each order as you go. If you don’t wish to use us after the trial, that’s ok, there’s no obligation whatsoever.
Do you have any tips for taking great photos?
You bet. Download our Ultimate Guide to Property Photography for FREE and learn simple tips to help you capture sensational shots – all with no techie jargon! Things like...
- The best camera and lens for property photography
- The 10% of the camera’s settings you need to know about
- Lighting (and avoiding flash photography)
- Composition and framing shots like a pro
- Weather and how to deal with adverse conditions
- Professionally enhancing your photos ready for video
Also, Alex (our Founder) delivers a Rightmove webinar on capturing amazing property photos. Watch this and you'll be shooting like pro in no time.
What else do you do?
- Video Slideshow – Your property photos, transformed into video.
- Floorplan Sketch Conversion – You sketch the property layout, we create the floorplan.