What edits do you perform on my images?
Are you wondering what edits we perform in Photoshop and Lightroom to your property photos when you place an Image Enhancement order?
These are the edits we perform as standard on all
- Adding a blue sky to external shots
- Boosting the vibrancy of colours
- Lifting dark shadows
- Straightening and cropping wonky images
- Sharpening clarity
- Blurring vehicle number places (if required)
- Lens correction on internal images (if suitable)
- Adding your logo as a watermark (optional)
Vibrant vs soft edit style
We offer two different styles of edit to suit your personal taste or brand image; the choice is yours from Vibrant or Soft.
Should you have things in your images you want
- Cars, motorbikes, and caravans from driveways
- Wheelie bins
- Sun flares
- Weeds and garden rubbish
- Children’s toys
- Photographer’s shadow
- Items from under beds
- Items or clutter from kitchen worktops
- Toiletries and bottles from bathrooms
- Family pictures
- Piles of clothes
- General clutter
What edits don’t you do?
Unless directly instructed by you, we won’t remove things or alter an image that to a point where it misrepresents the property. For example, we don’t…
- Remove pylons or power cables
- Remove telegraph poles or phone lines
- Remove structural or cosmetic cracks
- Remove manhole covers or drains
- Remove bad patches of lawn
- Remove stains or markings from carpets or walls
If you ask us to remove one or these items, or something similar, be aware that you may be in violation of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008, which repealed the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991 on 1st October 2013.