Why did some images not upload?
When placing an Image Enhancement order, are you having trouble with some (or possibly all) images not uploading? E.g. you tried to upload 12 images, but only 11 reached us.
If this happens, we’ll let you know which images we've received.
What should I do?
- If one or two images didn't upload, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the missing images and add the order number in the subject.
- If no images have uploaded, place the order again via WeTransfer.
Why does this happen?
These are the main reasons why some images may not successfully upload…
- Internet Explorer – Discontinued browser, please use a modern browser like Google Chrome.
- Technical issue – Your firewall, anti-virus software or a proxy server is causing problems.
- File size over 10mb – The images that failed to reach us were over 10mb in size.
- Down server – Very rare, but it's possible this caused the disruption in the upload.
- Complex file names - Keep them simple.