Why did some images not upload?
When placing an Image Enhancement order, are you having trouble with some (or possibly all) images not uploading? E.g. you tried to upload 12 images, but only 11 reached us.
If this happens, we’ll send you an email letting you know and include a screenshot showing what images have been successfully received.
Why does this happen?
These are the main reasons why some images may not successfully upload…
- Internet Explorer – Discontinued browser, please use a modern browser like Google Chrome.
- Technical issue – Your firewall, anti-virus software or a proxy server is causing problems.
- File size over 10mb – The images that failed to reach us were over 10mb in size.
- Down server – Very rare, but it's possible this caused the disruption in the upload.
- Complex file names - Keep them simple.