Can you edit things in to a photo?
Are you wondering if we can edit something in to a photo for an Image Enhancement order?
In general, this is not something we normally offer. That’s why you won’t see this option on the Image Enhancement new order page.
But, if you have a specific request for something to be edited in – there are some things we can have a good go at, but we can’t guarantee it will look great!
Examples of things we can edit in
- Grass/turf to a garden. Learn more.
- A front door (if you forgot to close it!).
- A garage door (if it’s been left open).
Examples of things we can't edit in
- Clouds/sky to be shown through the window of a room.
- The view from outside edited into the window frame.
- Furniture aka ‘Virtual Staging’.
- A fire into an open fireplace.
How do I request this?
- Go to place an Image Enhancement order.
- Select ‘object removal’.
- Tell us the file name of the image and detailed instructions for what you want editing IN.
- Do this for all images as required and place the order.
- If you have one, send an example image showing what you require to email@example.com. Include in the order number in the email subject and tell us any further info that will help in the email.
What’s the cost?
The cost may vary depending on the complexity, but we'll aim to do it at the same cost as for object removal. Learn more about pricing.
Legal things to consider
We don’t add things to images as standard as it could be considered misleading and not an accurate representation of the property.
For this reason, you need to consider that by marketing property with images that have had things edited IN, you could be in breach of the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.