How do I place an order via WeTransfer?
Need to place an order or send us files via WeTransfer? Here's how.
What do I do?
- Go to wetransfer.com (and choose the free option).
- Drag and drop your files anywhere on the WeTransfer page.
- In Email to enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In Your email enter your email address.
- In the Message enter the property reference e.g. 21 Chesterfield Road along with any extra order info we may need (see below).
- Click Transfer.
- Verify your email address (if asked). You can avoid this if you create a free WeTransfer account.
Please add any extra info in the Message field along with the property reference. Things like...
- Object removal instructions (image orders)
- The address to show on the floorplan (floorplan orders)
- Special instructions (floorplan orders)
- Who to send the email order notifications to (if required)
- Which of your clients this order is for (if you're a supplier)
What happens next?
You’ll get a couple of emails. One when we download the files from WeTransfer and another when we add the order to your Elements account.
We’ll then process the order as normal and email you when the completed order is ready. Go to My orders to access your files.