What file types can floorplans come in?
Are you wondering what file types we can send back completed floorplans in? As standard, it’s JPG but we do have other options.
Available file types
If we create your floorplans using AutoCAD, you can choose any two of the following options...
- JPG (default)
How do I change my floorplan file type settings?
- Login to your Elements account.
- Click on the 'gear icon' (top right).
- Go to Floorplan Sketch Conversion settings.
- Select the file types you require.
- Click ‘Save changes’.
If we create your floorplans using Metropix, then we’ll send you back 3 things...
- a high resolution JPG
- a URL link to the Metropix file
- a Metropix reference number to copy and paste into your agency software