How does Floorplan Sketch Conversion work?
Are you wondering how our Floorplan Sketch Conversion service works? Here’s everything you need to know about how we transform your sketches into digital files!
What is Floorplan Sketch Conversion?
It's our handy service for converting hand-drawn property sketches into finished floorplan files. You sketch the property layout, we create the floorplan.
What style of floorplans can you make?
Using AutoCAD, we produce 2D floorplans in black and white or colour. Learn more.
What customisation is available?
All sorts! The following can be customised to your (or your clients) preferences:
- Show or hide room names, measurements and floor areas
- Show or hide the address (or part of it)
- Disclaimer text
- Colours of walls, room fill and text
Learn more about floorplan customisation.
Who is it for?
Any agent or property pro who values the importance of a floorplan and wants to outsource the time consuming part of converting the sketch into a digital file.
How do I place an order?
- Create or login to your Elements account.
- Upload your sketch.
- We'll convert it into a digital file in just a few hours.
How long does it take?
We aim for a turnaround of 3 – 4 hours (if the order is placed between 9.00am - 5.00pm UK time). If it's after 5.00pm, it will be ready the following morning by 9.00am. Learn more.
How much does it cost?
£6.95 + VAT for all properties up to 6 bedroom, 3 storey homes. Larger properties may incur an additional charge. Learn more.
Can I see some examples?
Click here and you can download a zip file of various floorplans and example sketches.
What if I need an amendment on a completed order?
Simply request an amendment from your Elements account, tell us what needs changing and we'll do it. There are no charges for amendments.
Why should I be using floorplans?
- Give the people what they want! House hunters expect to see one
- Stand out from your competitors with custom branded floorplans
- Win more instructions (from agents who don’t use them)
- Clearly show the layout before a viewing and avoid wasting time wasters
Why should I use Elements?
- Simple low-cost pricing structure that covers the majority of homes
- Rapid turnaround times averaging just 3 - 4 hours
- We’re experts in creating custom plans in AutoCAD
- 24/7 operating hours so you can place orders any time of day
- Excellent customer service with email, chat and telephone support
- Beautiful and easy-to-use file sharing system
- We're loved by our clients! See what they say about us
Want to learn more about our values and the Elements way?
Can I try it for free?
Absolutely! We offer a free trial to agents and suppliers. Create an account and you get 3 FREE orders. You can use your free orders on any of our services. There’s no time limit and no obligation after the trial.
How do I sign up?
Dead easy. Click here to create your account.
What happens after the free trial?
If you wish to continue using us great! We’re here whenever you need us, whether you need help with 1 order each month or 100!
Simply set up a Direct Debit to pay monthly, or add a credit/debit card to pay for each order as you go. If you don’t wish to use us after the trial, that’s ok, there’s no obligation whatsoever.
Do you have any tips for sketching a property layout?
Yep! Please see How do I draw a floorplan sketch?
What else do you do?
- Image Enhancement – Your property photos, expertly enhanced by us.
- Video Slideshow – Transform your property photos into HD video.