How does your Video Slideshow service work?
Are you wondering how our Video Slideshow service works? Here’s everything you need to know about how we transform your property photos into HD video!
What is Video Slideshow?
It's our handy service for creating HD video from a set of still property photos using Adobe Premiere Pro. Your property photos, transformed into video.
What customisation is available?
All sorts! The following can be customised to your (or your client's) preferences:
- Custom logo
- Theme colour
- Contact details e.g. phone number or email
- Final frame e.g. show a property image, team photo or office photo.
Learn more about customising your videos.
Who is it for?
Any agent or property pro who values the importance of video and wants to outsource the time consuming part of producing one.
How do I place an order?
- Create or
loginto your Elements account.
- Upload your images (Image Enhancement optional)
- We'll convert it into a branded HD video in just a few hours.
How long does it take?
We aim for a turnaround of 3 – 4 hours (if the order is placed between 9.00am - 5.00pm UK time). If it's after 5.00pm, it will be ready the following morning by 9.00am. Learn more.
How much does it cost?
£6.95 + VAT per video. Learn more about pricing.
Why should I be using video?
- Give the people what they want! House hunters expect to see video these days.
- Stand out from your competitors with custom branded HD property videos.
- Win more instructions (from agents who don’t use them).
Why should I use Elements?
Simplelow-cost pricing structure
- Rapid turnaround times averaging just 3 - 4 hours.
- We’re experts in creating video in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- 24/7operating hours so you can place orders any time of day.
- Excellent customer service with email, chat and telephone support.
Beautiful and easy-to-use file sharing system.
- We're loved by our clients! See what they say about us.
Want to learn more about our values and the Elements way?
How do I sign up?
Dead easy. Click here to create your account.
Do you have any tips for taking great photos?
You bet. Download our Ultimate Guide to Property Photography for FREE and learn simple tips to help you capture sensational shots – all with no techie jargon! Things like...
- The best camera and lens for property photography.
- The 10% of the camera’s settings you need to know about.
- Lighting (and avoiding flash photography).
- Composition and framing shots like a pro.
- Weather and how to deal with adverse conditions.
- Professionally enhancing your photos ready for video.
What else do you do?
- Image Enhancement – Your property photos, expertly enhanced by us.
- Floorplan Sketch Conversion – You sketch the property layout, we create the floorplan.