How does billing work?
Are you wondering about payment options, when you’re billed, invoices, contracts, minimum usage requirements and all other things billing?
What payment options are available?
- Direct Debit (Monthly payment) – Ideal for frequent users wanting automated monthly payments.
- Credit/debit card (Pay as you go) – Ideal for occasional users wanting automated individual payments.
- Manual payment – can be made via bank transfer or credit/debit card.
To learn more about each, please see What payment options are available?
Am I billed monthly or per order?
The choice is yours! For frequent users, we recommend paying monthly via Direct Debit. For occasional or one-off users, paying via credit/debit card is the one.
Is there a contract or minimum usage requirement?
No. Simply place orders whenever you need us.
How much do your services cost?
For full details of the pricing for each of our services, please see pricing.
Where do you send invoices?
Invoices are sent to the login email address on your account and to any additional payment contacts you've added in My account > Billing.
How do I change who invoices are made out to?
Update the company name or person that appears on your invoices in My account > Billing.
Where can I find my invoices and order breakdowns?
A monthly breakdown of all orders placed along with the property reference, service, price and other information is available in My account > Invoices.
To learn more, please see Where can I download a list of my orders?
What are your payment terms?
- Payments via Direct Debit are collected on, or just after the 15th of the month
- Payment terms are 30 days for manual payments via bank transfer or credit/debit card
Can I have different orders billed to different addresses?
Unfortunately not. All orders placed through your account will be billed to you.
Where do I direct any billing queries to?
Please email email@example.com.
What if I want to stop using your services?
As there’s no contract, you can just stop using us at any point. If a Direct Debit is active, you are in full control of this and can cancel it anytime.