What payment options are available?
Want to learn about your payment options? This article explains the key points of the options available to you.
Direct Debit (Pay monthly)
- Ideal for frequent clients wanting to automate monthly payments.
- Payment collected on or close to the 15th of the month.
- One payment per month for all orders placed in the month prior.
- Get one invoice showing all orders in the month prior.
- No monthly subscription fees; no payment if no orders placed.
- To learn more, see How does payment via Direct Debit work?
How do I set up a Direct Debit?
- Please see What's the best way to set up my Direct Debit?
- Then click here > Set up a Direct Debit now.
Credit/debit card (Pay as you go)
- Ideal for occasional and one-off clients wanting to automate payments.
- Pay for your order at the point the order is placed.
- Perfect if you want to pay for each order separately.
- Get a separate invoice for each order once it's complete.
- To learn more, see How does payment via credit/debit card work?
How do add a card to my Elements account?
- Login to your Elements account.
- Go to My account > Payment method.
- Select ‘Credit or debit card (Pay as you go)' and click Save.
- In the 'Add card' section, enter your payment card details.
Manual (30-day terms)
- Invoices payable via bank transfer.
- May be suitable for larger multi-branch organisations.
- Only available on request, contact email@example.com.