How does payment via Direct Debit work?
Are you looking for more info on how payment via Direct Debit works? This article contains all you need to know.
- Ideal for frequent clients wanting to automate monthly payments.
- Payment collected on or close to the 15th of the month.
- One payment per month for all orders placed in the month prior.
- Get one invoice showing all orders in the month prior.
- No monthly subscription fees; no payment if no orders placed.
What are the benefits?
- Set up quickly online in a couple of minutes.
- Less admin work for you each month as payments are automatic.
- No payment reminders or risk of overdue invoices.
- You’re fully protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
How do I set up a Direct Debit?
Then click here > Set up a Direct Debit now.
Which Direct Debit provider do you use?
We use GoCardless who process over £13 billion worth of transactions per year for over 50,000 organisations across the world.
Will I get an invoice?
Yes. An invoice will be emailed on the 1st of the month for ALL orders placed in the month prior. If no orders have been placed, no payment will be due. View all your invoices anytime in My account > Invoices.
What will show on my bank statement?
Will you email me about payments?
Yes. You’ll get an email 3 days before the payment is due to be collected so you can review it.
Do I need a separate Direct Debit mandate for each branch?
Yes. If you’re a multi-branch agency with separate Elements accounts for each branch, then a separate Direct Debit should be set up for each. To learn more, see What's the best way to set up my Direct Debit?
How do I check if I have a Direct Debit set up?
Can you collect payment for old invoices?
Yes. We can collect payment for invoices raised before the Direct Debit was set up. If you have old outstanding invoices, no further payment action is required from you.
How do I cancel my Direct Debit?
Either cancel the Direct Debit with your bank, or, just let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll cancel it right away.